Friday, July 11, 2014

A bet to cry part 4 (last)

Episode 9-So cute Asou kun said, "I like you,maybe"

Episode 10-Damn it girl,why did you break up with Asou kun with only 1 episode of happiness. The poor guy. If I were in love with someone like you,I'd want to spend the remaining days I have left with you. Because every day is precious. Why would you want to break up? Hmm, this is so pathetic. Fine,I am selfish.But I still don't understand it.When you love somebody,you don't expect to get anything in return right?Because that's what love is. I don't think the guy was expecting anything in returned. He just loves her. The guy cried. The girl cried.


Episode 11-She's getting weaker. She can't walk anymore. Can't speak. Yeay, the guy is back visiting her.It's a good thing he didn't listen to her. hee Love the story,hate the ending.It was expected though. She gives inspiration to people to fight on whatever happens. Quite okay overall.
THE END

I didn't cry.

No comments: